Saturday, June 30, 2012

Then Life Comes Caving In

Well it has been several weeks since i blogged last. Here is what happened:
We got back from our trip on Wed. June 14th.
The trip was sooo fun! I loved it, I'm so glad i went.
We spent three days in Navoo, which was so fun! We got to go do baptisms in the Navoo Temple.
Then we went to NC to visit mom's brother Whitney and his Beautiful family! we were there for a couple days. We then took two days and went to SC and went to the beach and a plantation and to Fort Sumnter. Oh and to the Aquarium. it was totally wicked!!! We then we were on our way home (we drove all the way BTW) we stopped in CO and visited my sisters. We went to Eliches Amusement park, which also had a water park in it. So we went on some rides But it was sooo hot so we went to the water park. And when we got there, my sister Haily and I "Stole" our dad and had some daddy daughter time, it was really fun.
We then came home on Wed.
Then Thursday is where it all went wrong. I am sorry to say that my boyfriend, McKay, and I broke up.
I guess it just wasn't working, or something like that. Right now (yes it has been a little over three weeks since we broke up) but i am still heart broken, I don't know what im doing, I feel lost. And I know there are people out there that are there for me, and I really appreciate it, i really do, I just need to figure out my heart on my own. And I have no clue how to do that.
But I know the Lord is with me. And I know I have messed up in the past. And I know HE will help me.
I just have to let myself forgive McKay and Myself, and rememeber that i am a child of God and he loves me.
Well that is what has happened, So I hope I can move on. But I dont know when that will happen
Anyways, Peace Joy and Happiness

2 comments:

  1. Lynzi you are so beautiful and a wonderful girl! You will find someone better than my jerk of a brother and I totally know what getting your heart broken feels like. It sucks and you feel like there is a giant hole in your chest but time DOES heal the heart and you will come out of it a better, stronger person. My family loved you and we will miss your bubbly personality. One note of advice, don't look back just keep pressing forward, he isn't worth your tears. Love should never hurt. I really do wish you the best. Even though it will take effort, for a long time, have fun and keep busy to not let your mind think too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, Thank you so much! that means ALOT! I will miss McKay, he is the first guy i actually truely loved, and that is hard to get over, but i will take your advice and press on! I wish you the best too! Good luck with the new baby! and i hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete