Yes I know, its a odd title! Lets start at the beginning:
The 4th of July Parade: so Wed. was the 4th of July!!! Happy Independence Everyone! So I went to the Parade in Rexburg, It was sooo fun much! my cousin Taylor was in it.
Holy Fireworks: So when we were on our trip back East, we stopped at the World's Largest Firework Werehouse and he bought about 100 bucks worth of fireworks! So lets just say, our fireworks show was AMAZING!!!
Now as for the drunk people.... So I went and played night games with one of my friends. And we went to Idaho Falls Tauphus Park. So we got there and there were some other groups of teenagers, who were drunk and probably high, but we ignored them. So when we started playing a game, this one kid came over and asked if we could watch his long board, he was drunk out of his mind, and we said we would. But then he came back a few minutes later and asked if our group was mormon, we said we were, and then he said he would leave so that he wasnt a bad influence to us, cause apparently he was LDS for 14 years and then got into some bad influences, so then he left. Then we started playing again... but then we all got this really bad feeling about there, so we left and finished our games in Iona Park!
And as for the last one... HOPE
We all need a little hope. I feel that I am moving on from my break up, I will remember the good times and how much fun we had. but I want my life to move on, so i am moving on.
Have a lovely night everyone!!!
Lynzi!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment