Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bit of This, Some of That

Okay, i know not what to write about. so i'm just going to start rambling and see where it leads me.
Well first off, on Mon. i went to FHE in my new ward, it was very fun. but i had to park in a Apt. Complex, which didn't have their visitor parking clearly marked. So when i came out to my car, what do i find? A bright orange sticker on my drivers side window, and a boot on my tire. It kinda made me upset, so i called the guys to come and get it off. When they got there, i gave them some good natured hassle. I then finished off that night at Big J's with Jessie and Kiah. they made it all better. 
Second, I have decided that i am going to go to school in Utah, I want to go to the Utah College of Massage Therapy. it is a 7 and a half month program, and i will be able to pay off my debt in like six months of graduating. i am scared to leave home and McKay, but i am being a big girl, and can do it. and McKay wont be too far away, he has decided to go to UTI in Arizona. 
Third, i have had this song stuck in my head, and i want to get it stuck in your head! enjoy!!
And that is the end of my blabbing!!! enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. UMM Hello! I'm blog stalking you. And HELLO I love that song. The end :)

    ReplyDelete