ITS SUMMER!!!!!!
Or it sure as heck feels like it
This past weekend was so much dang fun!!! I loved every minute of it!
Happy Mothers Day to all those mothers and soon to be mothers out there!!!
So on Sat. I went canoeing with McKay, Jordan, and Paul. We thought it was going to be a hour- hour and a half ride... boy were we wrong!! It took Three hours. yes THREE!!!! We set out behind Jordan's house, and floated all the way down to Beaver Dick Park. we had to walk a ways to the push off point, it was very muddy and I kept falling and my knees are all scratched up. But it was super fun and i got a sunburn, which had turned to a tan by Sunday. then we went out for Pizza, and then just sat and talked for a couple hours, I have to admit, I did fall asleep, but hey, it was worth it.
Then, on Sunday, I went with McKay and his family, to his sister, Leena, little boy's baby blessing. it was super fun to see his family, i love all his little nieces and nephews. I then went to my own College Ward, where i am a RS secretary, i have a feeling its going to kick my butt, but i can do it!! Then i came home and spent the night with my family, it was so much fun!!!
Since my little canoeing trip, i am SO FREAKING SORE!!!! McKay says it is good for me and that i will build muscle... but its so hard!!!! So we decided he is going to put me through "boot camp" and i dont know what that means so... we will see if i live to write a blog post next week.
So until then! Live, Laugh, Love
No comments:
Post a Comment