So, On Monday, went to FHE, played Scum, won almost every time. (Little did they know was that my 2nd Semester I played at least 40 hours of Scum with my then FHE Bros) Then I went to ZUMBA!!!! that was so fun! I loved it!!!
Then Tuesday, I went to Institute, where I was asked to be the Institute Prez. for the summer. Then after Institute my friend Becca and I went for a run at the high school soccer fields, we got half way around and decided to turn back, cause we got spooked. So right as we turned back, we saw this car right by Becca's car, so she shouted at the person (she had all her stuff from college in her car). Well, turns out it was a cop, who spotlighted us as we ran all the way back to her car. We didn't get a ticket cause Officer Packer ran Becca's plates, and apparently her dad was his scout leader when he was younger.
Wednesday, I think the only thing exciting that happened was that McKay and Jordan and myself went swimming. Rexburg Housing (where McKay is a maintenance man) has two swimming pools, which McKay has access to. We went to one pool, which was recently cleaned and the water was brand new FREEZING COLD. I didn't know that till McKay picked me up and threw me in. We then went to the other pool, which was much warmer, but so much more chlorine.
I didn't do much on Thursday so its hardly worth mentioning.
Friday was fun, went to work, then went and hung out with McKay and Jordan. We went to Taco Bell, and then watched Youtube Videos. I then promptly fell asleep at about ten, and woke up two mins before midnight. I was on my way home, and guess what!? Yes, i got pulled over by a cop. He told me I was swerving in between the lanes. He then asked me if I was drunk, or if I had been drinking. I told him no, that i was tired and had allergies. He asked to see my Licence and Registration, and then he ask if my Dad was Russ, I told him yes, he said, "Oh okay, your almost home, I'll let you off with a warning"
So that was my week and it was very fun filled... I must be a cop magnet. Thats all for now!!! TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment