Monday, July 16, 2012

Healing Hearts, New Friends, and New Beginnings

I have done alot of soul searching this week and these are my conclusions:
My heart is finally healing. I feel like I can move on with my life. I can be my own person, I can laugh and cry and jump up and down, and just be me. A a new me. A me that is stronger and better than ever. This song helped me alot though the past few weeks.
So I found some new friends!! and they are awesome! You know, its good that I am meeting new friends and that I am able to do that!! 
And as for New Beginnings, I feel like I have a fresh start. Let me just give you a rundown: Since my breakup, I found out I have enough scholarships that I don't have to pay for my tuition or books this fall/winter track! I have enough money saved up to pay for an apartment for fall semester, and just recently, I found a job that works with my school schedule so I can work and go to school! I am so blessed, and I am so grateful for all that I have been given~ 
Well, that is all for know!
So Live, Grow, and Learn!
Love Lynzi!!

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude Lynzi. You are fantastic, and I love seeing how you've grown through your experiences. You're an inspiration my dear! (please say that with a british accent....you know you want to :)

    Love ya

    -Becca

    ReplyDelete