Sunday, July 22, 2012

Questions and Answers: Girl Version

So a friend of mine came up with 14 questions that we want to know from a guys prospective. I asked three guys who have completely different personalities and opinions. So each question will have three answers. REMEMBER they are opinions take them or leave them.


1. Do you think that the girl should offer to pay for a date every now and then?
          Guy#1- Yeah not the majority of the time but on occasion
          Guy#2- Occasionally... like 1 in 5/6?
          Guy#3- It depends on the situation generally the one does the asking should be prepared to pay, though the guy should generally try to pick up the lion's share in this case.
              
2. Is it normal to be texted for a date now? I still expect to be called or asked in person, but I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one.
          Guy#1- Called or in person
             Guy#2- Just for a date?  I'd be offended if I got a date refused just based on the fact that I asked with a text.
             Guy#3- I believe that calling or asking in person is the most appropriate way to do it, but sometimes texting can be appropriate in limited circumstances.             

3. Hair curled or straight?
          Guy#1- Straight
          Guy#2- Ummm. Depends on the face shape. You should know this, your a girl.
          Guy#3- Depends on the girl

4. Is it impossible for boys and girls to be just friends?
          Guy#1- Yes but from my experience some feeling are always there 
          Guy#2- Yes. Duh.
          Guy#3- It's very hard to go back to the friend zone after anything more intense has happened

5. Batman or superman?
          Guy#1- Superman
          Guy#2- Superman. But given a better choice X-23
          Guy#3-Batman

6. Chuck Norris or Sylvester Stallone?
          Guy#1- Stallone
          Guy#2- Stallone. But given a better choice Steve Irwin
          Guy#3- Chuck Norris

7. Do you think it's awkward to open up a girls door when she is getting out of the car?
          Guy#1- I open the door everytime
          Guy#2- When she's getting in, yes. When we're getting out, no
          Guy#3- No

8. Do you think that it is ok to break up with a girl in a round about way in which no words are said? (i.e. getting the sno shack girl's number whilst on a date with the person you are dating?)
          Guy#1- No either be straight foreword or you dont mean it
          Guy#2- No. That shouldn't even be a question. Who would do that?
          Guy#3- NO
9. PC or Mac?
          Guy#1- PC
          Guy#2- PC
          Guy#3- It depends on what your using if for graphic designing or programming, so either really, as it depends 

10. What is one thing that you wish girls did that would make them easier to understand?
          Guy#1- I have no idea
          Guy#2- I wish girls would tell us stiff to our faces. If you have a problem, tell us so we can fix it! Even if we're not dating, don't tell your girlfriends what's wrong with me. Tell me! how duh can it get? 
          Guy#3- Speak their minds clearly
11. What's the hardest part about dating from the boy's side
          Guy#1- Making sure you don't offend her and keeping it exciting
          Guy#2- Right now, the money.  But normally, just try to help with conversation starters.  I can only ask so many questions before I start to sound boring.
          Guy#3- Asking the girl out and trying to decide what things during a date really mean

12. Deep down inside, do you actually enjoy watching chick flicks that girl's make you watch?
          Guy#1- Eh. Somtimes
          Guy#2- Some of them. But A Walk to Remember is just stupid
          Guy#3- Depends on the movie

13. What are three big turn offs for you when you get to know a girl?
          Guy#1- Downing herself, Showing too much skin, and Not talking about problems
          Guy#2- First, telling me about a nerd you bullied (because you deserve a slap).  Second, how much you like horses (why do I live in Idaho?).  Third, telling me to build muscle (I try every day, stop being picky).
          Guy#3- Twilight, playing dumb and Twilight
    
14. Cookies or brownies?
           Guy#1- Brownies
           Guy#2- Tough Choice...Brrrrrownies. I think. GAH! How soft are the cookies?
           Guy#3- Depends on the day

So I hope that this helps any girls out there looking for advice, and its your choice if you get offended or not! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment