Monday, July 16, 2012

Questions and Answers

Alright so I have had a couple Guy Friends ask me questions about girls, dating, relationships, breakups etc.. So this blog post is dedicated to those questions and my answers. Just FYI, these are MY opinions so you can take them or leave them! Enjoy!
Q: What do Girls look for in Guys?
A: Well, Girls are looking for guys who are fun to be around, who have standards and are hard workers, and is good looking. 
Q:What can guys do to get better indications of why girls like them or do like them? 
A: DO NOT over think things. If a girl is talking to you and expresses how much she enjoys being with you, then that probably means she like you. If she rather be with you and likes doing the same things, then she probably likes you! And if all else fails, LISTEN!!! 
Q:How to behave on a date?
A: Be a gentleman. open doors, be polite, and most importantly BE YOURSELF! She wouldn't be out with you if she didn't like your personality!
Q:How do you do a DTR?
A: Well, you just have to sit down with the girl in question, Express your feelings about her and where you are hoping this relationship leads. Ask her what her feelings are, and where she thinks the relationship is headed. If she says she needs to think or pray about it, then give her time. Be PATIENT. DO NOT rush her! 
Q:If you break up with a girl and you're still friends, is it acceptable to ask what I did wrong?
A: Yes, you do. You have the right to know what you did wrong so that in the future you don't make the same mistake. Every relationship you learn something new, that will help you in future relationships. So if you guys are still friends, then she shouldn't have a problem with telling you what went wrong!

So that is all the questions I received thus far. I will answer more if they are given.
I hope this Q&A helped whoever needed it! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Great thoughts Lynzi Loo.

    I love your blog Lynz! You rock in so many awesome ways!

    Love ya! :)

    -Becca :)

    ReplyDelete